Sunday, October 01, 2006

16th of September.. Dbl O night

Today went to double o with secondary school friends.. to pre celebrate my sworn sister's birthday. Her actual birthdate is at 24th lah. So its a night just to enjoy and have fun.

Its retro night as usual. And hehe and its this night that i found out 2 songs. One i have long time ago.. but didn't save inside my itunes.. Kool and the gang's She's Fresh and Billy Ocean's Carribean Queen.


This is the pic of my dear sis. I love this pic very much.. its nicely taken. Don't you agree?

This is my friend Jianwen. Always cannot take pic properly one.. always close his eyes one.. cannot tahan! I gave him a peck on his face before we left.

This is Lilian and me. My elder sister hehe.
We had a wonderful night that night. I am good.. i didn't drink alot hahaha. Thats only a bottle of Barcardi Breezer peach.. 2 shots and share that jugs of vodka lychee only. I survived hahaha.
Gribbit

No comments: