Feeling rather lazy these 2 days... yesterday and today. Next week wednesday morning going for a job interview in the morning! So excited yet very nervous.... don't know how things will go... I am not very worried about the interview part.. i dont know how is my mind's direction towards this things... I do have quite a few considerations though.....
Firstly, i do really hope the interview can be a success and i do hope the school wants me.... the problem now is that I have reservist on October.. and for 3 weeks... so if i am really so lucky that the school recruited me, the gonna wait for me till november.. if i quit in time. Do you think the school will wait for me? Some friends told me that they will, as they have to understand that guys do have army committment like ict etc.
Secondly, if i really have so much faith and put in so much good hope for myself, so worried that if things turns out opposite, i will be so disappointed. Buddy ask me if i am keen for this job.. Well yes i do, it is so much different from plain drafting.. i have been doing drafting for 4 years already.. and this is going to be a big change and challenge.. its the post of a technical support officer.. and you got the chance to help out the students.. isn't it good? Sometimes you met problem in drafting and you find various ways to solve it... even if you dont know or not sure.. you explore until you find the answers! I'll like to be a big brother for the students though.. if i am able to impose my drafting skills and knowledge to them... it will be so much benefits. Well.. i am not experts.. and i would not say that 4 years in drafting is very good... but hey.. dont let my 4 years go down to the drains mah.
I am so damn worried.... I hope things can go my way.. Didn't the chinese horoscope during chinese new year mentioned that people who are borned in the year of the goat is doing great this year??? Hey 2006 is coming to an end soon leh.... It did also mention that if goat peeps want to look for a new job they will be able to get it and they can also even get the price they want.... Oh dear oh dear... if its that so true! I will be so damn lucky then!
I am really very worried now... Is it lack of confident?
I will have more things to worry about later on.... I will write again!
Gribbit
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment