Well.... today suppose to meet up with him one. Last week he mentioned that why not we meet up the following week, which is this week and he mentioned friday or saturday... and i suggested friday cos after work mah can meet and saturday i got work also and i dont think he wanted to meet at afternoon right?
Yesterday night he never came online in msn.. ok nevermind, i messaged to him asking whats our plan for today. He said sorry and he can only meet me next time (never say when) and he is not in a good mood. I find that these tops really got a way to deal with things huh. Not in a good mood means to tell you not to disturb them anymore, dont bother to expect me to answer you anymore other questions. Cos i am not in a good mood! /claps.. ok. I am guessing he must have been either rejected by other guys or he has an appointment with some other guys.
Well, i think i have come up with this conclusion that next time i see him, i will find a way to express my feeling. I'll just tell him that i dont want to waste his time or my time. Since so far by now.... i can't sense he has got any feelings for me... or even a slight interest, other than sex. Someone who can't even bother to tell you why he is not in a good mood. Which clearly means that you are not someone who can share his problems.. even slight small minor ones. So do you think there are anymore other things to talk about? other than sex.
I am really not the one for you. I find that i am really not suitable for you. I don't think i am good enough so far. I've tried giving ourselves a chance to explore. But it seems that nothing could work. There are leak holes somewhere. We really lack communication (apart from the sex talks on the phone).. I've already expressed my view for my ideal partner. Communication is a very important factor in a relationship. And so far, i dont think that we have communicated enough though. I've tried. Even sms-ing doesn't work. Or maybe there is really nothing much we can talk about. I am not handsome, i am not cute, i dont have a nice well shaped up body. If you are really looking for someone that i have mentioned above, then sorry.
I'll rather we speak it out and lay down things clearly, than wasting our time, right? Don't you agree?
I am not brining myself low. Just that if we are serious, we wouldn't have ended up like that now.
God bless you and yours.
P.S. We can still remains as friends though, if you wish too. If not, i am, by all means, alright and i'll go with your decisions.
Gribbit.
Friday, September 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment