Hi.. It has been coming to 2 weeks that i work here in SP.
How is everyone so far? I am fine. Just that i am still trying to adapt to the working hours, sleeping hours and lunch hours etc etc...
During school terms, I make sure that i am here early to open the studios and lecture rooms for the students. I understand some may appear early... as the class starts at 8am and they will sure arrive early say around 730am.... To meet this timing, i am waking up early at 05:10 to 05:15 like that.. dilly dally around, brew the coffee and wash up, clear my bowels and dress up for work... so leave house at around 06:10 like that should be ok. Always manage to reach school slightly befoer 07:30am.
My work scope isn't very hectic really. These days due to the Town Planning Programme, I have been rushing here and there, up and down... until my legs got blisters and i walk with much difficulty. hahaha. I am realy not used to wearing leather shoes. They are soft really... but just that hmm...... well sometimes i nearly trip walking stairs... hahaha.
Alot of you may be very concerned about my job scope here as a TSO. Mandatory things that i am doing everyday, includes opening the studios and ADRC, and closing the studios and ADRC when the students left. Other things in my work scope is that i need to make sure that the equipments under my assets are working properly. The projectors, the tables and chairs, keyboards and mouse etc etc. Some i really dont know how to solve, cos i am not a technical trained person afterall.... I have to run around to ask for help, from other TSOs from IT personels... sometimes i really want to give up cos i dont know who i can turn to for help....
The town planning programme is over now...
I am more free now and its alot school's term break for 3 weeks . Students will be back on the 8th of Jan next year... *Phew*... yea.. its time to take a little small rest and i can clean up my place now and rearrange my workplace properly... :) I have got things to buy to help me organise my table cleanly and neatly.
..................To be continued.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment